Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I should just isolate myself so I don't get agitated ...

Just watched Moyers interviewing one of the guys who did the HBO series 'The Wire'.  Just got me going ... hearing somebody saying all the things I've been thinking about why America is on the downhill slide and why.  Watch it here ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qulcqNMHVic
and here ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeNc5y7lpYA

Haven't heard anyone for quite a while talk about the whole concept of how a large percentage of our population in America is no longer needed (economically speaking).  I can't contemplate a future with a middle class anywhere near what we experienced during the last 50 years.  If our government were really looking out for the country instead of big business, we'd be preparing for a simpler existence, lower deficits, smaller government, etc. The way the government is acting, you'd think we're in for good times ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

View the Yooper Nation tinychat feed at tinychat.com/yoopernation